Yes, students must attend orientation before classes begin. This includes all general sessions, the advising session, and meeting with financial aid.
Overnight Orientation Packing List
- Bedding/blankets for twin extra-long sized bed or a sleeping bag
- Comfortable clothes, including ones to be outside in the evening
- Clothes that can get wet for evening activities
- Socks for bowling
- Comfortable shoes
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Towel and washcloth for shower
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Body wash
- Contact solution
- Hairbrush and hair product
- Phone charger
- Notebook and Pen
Yes! There is a specific family track while you attend your TWU sessions.
The orientation team has experience working with students with disabilities and making accommodations. If you feel comfortable, please let your Admissions Counselor know prior to your orientation, otherwise just let your OLs know. You can also let them know any accommodations that will make you feel more comfortable.