Things to know....
- If you’ve not yet submitted your Residence Hall Application for living on campus, then you need to do that at MyPortal. Click on “Admissions” at the top and then click the “Residence Hall Application” link.
- If you’ve already submitted your housing application, your roommate has been assigned and you're ready to see your housing assignment! Go to MyPortal, click on “Student Life” at the top and then “Housing” on the left. You should be able to click on a link that says “View Your Residence Information”. If you need help accessing your MyPortal account, please contact our IT Help Desk at 423-746-5339 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For most of you, your check-in/move in date will be August 15
- If you have completed orientation, you may check-in as early as 9 a.m. that day.
- If are participating in orientation that day, you will check-in afterward around 3:30 p.m.
- If you are a transfer student coming for the Orientation on August 14, your check-in will immediately follow orientation from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. at your assigned residence hall.
- If you are on one of the following teams, contact your coach for check-in dates and times: Volleyball, Soccer, Cross Country.