Fall 2020 Nursing check-in and orientation
Welcome to the TWU family! We are excited you have chosen the Fort Sanders Nursing Department to complete your BSN. As you plan your summer, be sure to mark your calendars for check-in and orientation.
Check-in: Monday, August 10 - 9 a.m. - noon p.m.
At check-in, you will have the opportunity to:
- meet with various members of TWU's administrative team;
- meet with financial aid;
- learn how to access your TWU email and other student accounts;
- pick up textbooks ordered from the bookstore;
- register vehicles and review designated parking areas; pick up security cards to access building; and
- have photo ID made.
Orientation: Friday, August 14 - 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
At orientation, you will have the opportunity to:
- get to know your classmates;
- review the nursing student handbook;
- review first semester course calendars;
- learn about clinical placement requirements; and
- meet nursing faculty and have lunch with your advisor.
We look forward to having you on campus for both events and to start the new school year. See you in Knoxville!
9845 Cogdill Rd.
Knoxville, TN 37932