President's Leadership Circle
Leadership Circle membership is extended to donors that contribute gifts to Tennessee Wesleyan University in the amount of $1,000 or greater in a given fiscal year. The President’s Leadership Circle honors our distinguished donors who demonstrate their commitment to supporting the mission of TWU by making substantial gifts to our annual fund. These generous yearly investments help Tennessee Wesleyan pursue its mission by:
- Providing scholarships and unique educational opportunities for students.
- Making exceptional facilities available with state-of-the-art technology.
- Building academic and administrative excellence by launching new programs and offerings.
Giving at the leadership level, members have an immense impact on the direction and strategies of the college now and as we move into the future. The impact reaches into our local and regional communities as Tennessee Wesleyan continues to be a centerpiece for enriching the education, economic, and cultural lives of us all.
Gifts valued at the membership level may include cash, securities, real or personal property as well as gifts-in-kind. Matching gifts from employers are also accepted as a part of an individual’s qualifying gift for membership. Qualifying gifts from corporate and foundation support are recognized in Leadership Circle membership as well. For more information, please contact the Advancement Office at 423.746.5330.
- Invitation to special President's Leadership Circle Reception events
- Prominent recognition and listing in the Annual Report
- Personal communications from the President
- Notice of college-sponsored opportunities
- Be counted as a philanthropist who demonstrates belief in the mission of the college by supporting the leaders of tomorrow