IRA Charitable Rollover
You may be looking for an easy way to make a big difference to help further the mission of Tennessee Wesleyan University. If you are 70½ or older, you may also be interested in a way to lower the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals. An IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help continue our work and benefit this year.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization.
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year.
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions.
- Make a gift that is not subject to the 50% deduction limits on charitable gifts.
- Help further the work and mission of the university.
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to donate from your IRA to us.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to TWU to help continue our important work.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact us if you wish for your contribution to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us at email@example.com or call 423.746.5330. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.
* This information is not intended as tax, legal or financial advice. Gift results may vary. Consult your financial advisor for information specific to your situation.