Saturday, April 6, 2019
Welcome to the Bulldog family!
From the moment you applied to Tennessee Wesleyan we made a commitment to you that you would never be alone, so we created an event just for you to give you a chance to see what Bulldog life is like.
The accepted student open house provides an opportunity, before your summer orientation, to join your future classmates in discovering what the next four years will hold.
What to expect
The Accepted Student Open House will allow you to:
- hear from our president, Dr. Harley Knowles;
- learn more about student and residence life;
- have an opportunity to take a campus tour;
- break into groups with faculty for an academic session;
- speak with financial aid staff about your FAFSA and financial aid package;
- complete your housing application;
- register for orientation;
- ask questions at our student panel; and
- eat lunch in our dining hall.
You don't want to miss out on this opportunity to get ahead of the game!
Ready to secure your spot?
Let's make it official.
Be sure to save your spot and make your deposit early! You can pay your deposit multiple ways:
- securely online
- visit the business office on campus
- call the business office and provide a credit card number
- mail a check (include your name in the envelope or on the check) to:
Tennessee Wesleyan University
204 East College Street
Athens, TN 37303