Tennessee Wesleyan University Scholarships
TWU is committed to helping students make college affordable. We never want cost to deter future Bulldogs from achieving their dreams.
- Neff Award - $22,000
- (3 available for freshman only, awarded based on academic merit)
- Trustees Award - $18,000
- (2 available for freshman only, awarded based on academic merit)
- TWU Merit Awards - $6,000 to $14,000 (incoming freshmen based on GPA and ACT scores, transfers based on cumulative college transfer GPA)
- PTK - $1,000
- Music – amounts vary
- Athletic – amounts vary
- Distinguished Young Woman - $1,000
- Out-of-State Grant - $2,000 for tuition (non-athletes)
- Welcome Home Grant $2,200 towards room and board for out-of-state (non-athletes)
- Bicentennial Scholarship - $2,000 over four years (freshmen only) or $1,000 over two years (transfers only). Subject to eligibility requirements.
- Work Scholarship – amount varies
- There are more than 130 additional scholarship funds available to students from TWU donors.
Qualifying is easy! Complete the admissions application and submit your transcripts and test scores for review. Upon admission to TWU, you'll receive an award letter that outlines all the institutional aid you'll receive and how much you will actually pay.