RN to BSN
The medical field is evolving at such a rapid pace, requiring today’s medical professionals to not only deliver compassion and supreme care, but also expertise and experience with new knowledge and procedures.
As a nurse, you stand at the forefront to make the biggest impact in the day-to-day of your patients. It’s time to take your nursing career to the next level and earn your Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.
Earn Your RN to BSN from Anywhere You Choose
TWU’s RN to BSN program is delivered exclusively online through an easy-to-use virtual learning platform that is designed to seamlessly fit into your busy schedule. All courses are taught by the same renowned faculty and staff that teach TWU’s traditional, on-campus nursing program.
Our RN to BSN degree program offers:
- Clinical/Research Projects
You can earn your degree in as little as 12 months, depending on earned college credit.
To be considered for admission to the online BSN program all students must:
- Submit official academic transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Must have a current, unrestricted RN license prior to the start of the second semester.
- All interested nursing students are encouraged to contact an advisor to schedule a one-on-one appointment to review previous coursework, develop an individualized curriculum plan and offer planning strategies.
How to Apply
- Submit the online nursing school application for admission.
- Submit transcripts from all colleges attended.
Tennessee Wesleyan University’s RN to BSN program is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACSCOC) and the State of Tennessee Collegiate Commission on Nursing Education authorized by the Tennessee Board of Nursing.
Advance Your Nursing Career
Apply Online: Quick, Easy, Free
We connect every student to their personal admissions advisor, so you’re supported every step of the way. Apply today or learn more about our online RN to BSN program.