Congratulations on being accepted to Tennessee Wesleyan University! Now that you're accepted, there are a few simple steps to officially becoming a Bulldog! This page will be your go-to place for making sure you're on track to start classes in the fall. You'll also receive mail and emails detailing your next steps. Have questions? Contact the Office of Admissions at (423) 746-5286.
- Click here to pay your $200 enrollment deposit and reserve your spot in the incoming class.
- Register for Choose Blue, an open house event designed just for accepted students and their families.
- Log in to MyPortal to complete the housing application. Click here to pay the $100 housing deposit if you are planning to live on campus. Learn more about campus living here.
- Click here to register for a mandatory New Student Orientation session. At orientation, you'll meet fellow new Bulldogs, experience a day of life on campus and get your schedule for the fall.
- Make sure you have completed your financial aid information. To be eligible for federal and state aid, file your FAFSA using school code oo3525. If you have any questions, please contact the Financial Aid office at (423) 746-5260.
- Schedule a visit! The best way to truly experience TWU is to visit! Click here to schedule a campus tour today.
- Complete your immunization form, and return your completed form to the Student Life Office.
- Once you submit your deposit and confirm your status as a Bulldog, don't forget to submit your final high school transcript to the Admissions Office!
- Show your Bulldog pride! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and use #tdubbound for your chance to have your photo featured on this page!
Important dates to remember:
- Enrollment deposits are due by May 1, or by your orientation date.
- New Student Orientation sessions: May 24, June 14, July 12, July 31 and Aug. 9