Congratulations on your recent acceptance to Tennessee Wesleyan’s nursing program! As you continue to celebrate with family and friends, don’t forget to complete your final steps to secure your spot in the new incoming class.
Your next steps are:
- Secure your spot in the incoming class by paying your $200 enrollment deposit. Please do so my May 1. Your enrollment deposit is applied to your first semester tuition and is fully refundable until May 1.
- Register to attend Nursing Check-in and Orientation held on August 10 and August 14. Both events are mandatory for new incoming nursing students.
- If you have not already done so, please file your FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov and use our school code 003525 to have your FAFSA information sent directly to our Student Financial Services office.
- In June you will receive the TWU-FSN Newsletter that contains important information about uniforms, books, and health requirements.
- Submit all final official transcripts to your admissions counselor prior to classes beginning in August.
Your acceptance is contingent upon the completion of your remaining pre-requisite courses (if applicable), maintaining a 2.75 grade point average, and receipt of final documentation.