Management Excellence Program
Bachelor of Science in Management Degree Designed Specifically for Working Adults
Are you ready to invest in your future and advance your career by completing your college degree?
With so much opportunity and growth living within the exciting and robust business world, a business management degree from TWU can open professional doors that you never thought possible.
Whether you want to jumpstart your career, change your career path, or advance your current career, you can complete your degree, ignite your professional goals and begin an in-demand, rewarding business career - all without putting your life on hold.
TWU’s Management Excellence program will meet your educational objectives with all-encompassing business management courses that fit your busy schedule.
“I loved the professors there,” Freeman said. “They made me feel like I really could succeed. They would make sure that, even though we were full-time parents and workers, that we could do it. There were many times I just felt like giving up, but they assured us, just keep going, it’s going to pay off.”
Business Management Degree Benefits
The Goodfriend School of Business at Tennessee Wesleyan is dedicated to your unique needs as a busy, working adult. We understand that your life is multifaceted with several different responsibilities and obligations to uphold. To help you forge your desired career path and maintain your current lifestyle, the Management Excellence program makes continuing your education as seamless as possible.
You’re in control when it comes to selecting a start date, scheduling business management courses, and choosing where you will attend classes.
- Start Time. No matter when you’re ready to start, we are ready for you. There are 11 different start dates throughout the year – you can pick what month works best for you and go from there. Contact an admissions counselor for dates that line up with the application process.
- Class Order. The business management classes do not have to be taken sequentially. You are free to jump in and out of order without penalization.
- Locations. You can attend your business management classes at any one of TWU’s three locations, Athens, Cleveland and Knoxville.
- Class Layout. Classes are offered in-person, online or through a hybrid approach.
At TWU, we’re committed to keeping education costs low and the bachelor’s in business management degree is cost-effective. There are financial options that will fit your unique financial situation and goals.
ME Core and Emphasis classes are only $1000 each ($333/credit hour).
This is your degree. Tailor it to your exact career objectives. In addition to the program’s 12 core classes, the Management Excellence program offers five emphases: accounting, healthcare management, human resource management, industrial management and management information systems.
While an add-on emphasis is not required to complete the program, it is highly recommended.
Favorite classes include:
- Accounting Perspectives for Management
- Essentials of Marketing
- HR Strategy and Equal Employment Opportunity Management
92% of students complete this program in only two years! You could be well on your way to improving your career path, increasing your salary or just finishing something you started at a different time.
Students find careers in many different fields. Recent grads have followed career paths in fields like:
- Sales management
- Medical/Health services
- Human Resources
A successful future is more accessible than you might think! Ready to learn more? Reach out to your dedicated adult admissions counselor today!