Distinguished alumni are Bulldogs who are impacting their world through careers and service.
- Current employer: Discovery, Inc.
- Title: Accounting and Finance Intern
- Favorite Classes: Corporate Finance helped me gain exposure to advanced financial terms and reporting. I also liked Computer Applications where we were trained on a deeper level within the Microsoft Suite applications that are fundamental in the corporate environment. We went beyond the basics that most people know and moved on to advanced functions which has big a big asset for me.
- TWU mentor and why: Ms. Viktoryia Stepanova-Todd - Her youthful experience and connections were monumental in me gaining a connection and foot inside at Discovery. Also, her honest critique and hard-nose questions really prepared me for the real world and corporate work environment.
- TWU experience(s) that helped you reach your goal(s)?:
- TWU's partnership with The King’s College Semester program where I spent a semester in New York.
- The variety in classes and courses that were offered has resulted in me being able to assist and me a tool to multiple different departments within Discovery.
- All the networking opportunities that were given to me made myself more comfortable being able to converse and introduce myself to anyone I came into contact with.
- How did TWU prepare you for your career: By instilling a strong sense of ethical standards within myself and a mental focus on accountability with my work and what I present.