The Tennessee Wesleyan Fort Sanders Nursing Department offers Bachelor of Science in Nursing degrees to pre-licensure and registered nurse students. With a traditional nursing program and an online RN to BSN option, you can earn your nursing degree. At TWU, you've got this!
The traditional nursing program begins in your junior year. You should apply for admission to the nursing program in your sophomore year. Students will be selected in the spring for admission to the fall class. Selection is based on academic ability and achievement, high school and college transcripts, references and personal interviews.
How to apply
Ready to apply? You've got this! Simply complete the following steps.
If you are not a current student at Tennessee Wesleyan, please submit the Nursing School Undergraduate Application
Submit completed information to:
Tennessee Wesleyan University
Attn: Admissions Office
204 East College Street
Athens, TN 37303
The deadline to apply for admission to the Tennessee Wesleyan Fort Sanders Department of Nursing is January 15 for starting the following fall. Interested students may submit applications beginning the fall before they wish to start classes.
The minimum requirements for admission include:
- Science (microbiology, chemistry, anatomy & physiology I&II, nutrition) GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Wesleyan Essentials GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Applicants may only repeat science course pre-requisites once prior to application to the nursing program.
- Three pre-requisite science courses are required before application will be considered.
- Science courses must be completed within five years prior to application to the nursing program (Online RN to BSN applicants excepted)
Applicants must complete a personal interview with select members of the nursing program admission committee.
Interested students may contact Nancy Ferguson at (865) 777-5100 or email@example.com.
Online RN to BSN
Are you a registered nurse ready to earn your Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree? You've got this with Tennessee Wesleyan's online RN to BSN program. You can complete your BSN in as little as 12 months, depending on earned college credit.
How to apply
- Submit the Tennessee Wesleyan undergraduate application for admission.
- Submit the Tennessee Wesleyan Fort Sanders Nursing Department application for admission.
- Submit transcripts from all colleges attended.
For more information about the Online RN to BSN program, please contact Nancy Ferguson at (865) 777-5100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.