You can be more at Tennessee Wesleyan! We’re excited you are interested in becoming a Bulldog and invite you to learn more about our institution and financial aid opportunities.
At Tennessee Wesleyan, we pride ourselves on providing a top-notch education to each and every one of our students. With a student to faculty ratio of 12:1, you’re guaranteed to receive the one on one attention and support you need to help you succeed. At TWU, you’ve got this!
Our Wesleyan Essentials academic program is grounded in the liberal arts, focusing on critical thinking, creative problem solving, written and verbal communication, experiential learning and more. Your major-specific courses will focus on your particular area, whether you choose nursing, business or health and human performance. Our faculty are experts in their fields, with extensive research and experience to help you get the most out of your education.
Ready to apply? Go ahead, you’ve got this! Click the link below, enter your email address and choose a password. Then, complete and submit our simple online application.
To be admitted into Tennessee Wesleyan, you must meet the following criteria:
- High school grade point average of 2.25 or higher
- Composite ACT score of at least 18 or a combined SAT score of 950 (evidence-based reading and writing+math) (Note: the minimum SAT required for any administration prior to March 2016 is 870 total for critical reading and math)
- Submit a copy of your high school transcript to the Office of Admission.
- Take the SAT or ACT and submit your results to Tennessee Wesleyan (SAT code: 1805, ACT code: 4014).
- Come visit our campus! Schedule a tour by calling (423) 746-5286 or 1-844-PICK-TWU.
- Complete the online application
Once you're accepted to Tennessee Wesleyan, you still have a few more steps to complete to fully enroll.
Incoming students are eligible to receive scholarships from Tennessee Wesleyan. To be eligible for financial aid, you must submit a FAFSA and list Tennessee Wesleyan as your school. For more information about scholarships and aid available to incoming students, click here.
Upon acceptance, the following documents should be submitted (letters and forms will be mailed to the accepted student):
- $200 Deposit*
- Immunization and Copy of Insurance Form
- Housing application and $100 housing deposit (If applicable)
*Refundable until May 1 for summer and fall terms and October 31 for the spring term. Deposits are due by May 1.
All incoming students need to attend an orientation session. At orientation, you'll meet your classmates, register for classes and learn more about life as a Bulldog. Visit this page to register for orientation.